Friday, January 24, 2014

Why Do People Commit Suicide

Why? The question I have been asking myself ever since my mother told me about my cousin. Was it because of the drugs and the alcohol? Was it because he was the only one of his immediate family still with us today? Why didn't he get help? He knew he still had loving family around him. Was the pain really that hard? I guess those questions we will never really know the answers too. Too bad no one could have set down and talked to him before hand.

Rickey Hines I will miss you!! You have a ton of family and friends that are wondering the same questions that I am. I hope you have found peace within yourself know and what you did was worth it. I will miss hearing you play, it was the best thing ever always put a smile on my face. Say hi to the family for me. Love you dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment