Thursday, January 16, 2014

Getting Tossed to the Father-In-Law

Tell me if this has ever happened to you... So my drivers side back blinker was out in my car. I also got pulled over which is how I found out about the light being out in the first place. (I didn't get a ticket luckily because I had the light.) I told my husband and asked him to fix it. We also had an extra light in the glove box of the car. He said he would so I let it go and didn't think anything of it. It didn't get fixed for a couple of days, still not upset. My husband works twelve hours days and he is really tired when he gets home from work. I figured he was going to wait until the weekend to fix the light. Well the weekend came and passed and I got pulled over for the second time, surprisingly didn't get a ticket. Now it is Wednesday night after I got off work. I waited until he gets off work to tell him. He tells me he will definitely fix the light. So this morning as i'm still in bed waking up he tells me that his father will be coming over around 1:30 this afternoon to help me fix the light. See I understand the light needed to be fix so I don't get a ticket and for safety reasons. He had over a week... and to pass the problem to his father I think is childish. So what did I do you ask? I got out of bed, went into the garage, grabbed the light out of glove box, and changed that light (like i should have just done in the first place). Am I wrong for being upset?

P.S. I'm not mad at him anymore, but ugh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment