Wednesday, January 22, 2014

ASSHOLE PEOPLE

Please tell me that your not one of those people that go out to eat and when something happens out of the servers control... you stiff them.
Tonight a table came in and they had one issue with their meal. They asked me to get my manager for them. Okay. So I went and got him... the problem.. a hair in her food... couldn't have been mine.. I'm not saying the problem wasn't important or anything like that. My manager took care of the issue and the guests at the table even said that I did a great job. Throughout this whole entire process we were joking around. My manager took off her food and the kids (nothing was wrong with the kids).
They stiffed me!!! ASSHOLES!!!

rant of the night sorry!!!

Point is when you go out to eat if something happens and its not your servers fault, don't stiff them. In most states they only make 2.13 an hour. I know I do.

If you like this post hit the g+1 button!!!! Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment