Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Husband Texts Payback

So today My husband and I were playing around before he went to work. We were more or less wrestling. I was winning like always. If you seen him you would see why I win. Just saying! Anyways, after we calmed down he got up ate lunch (he goes to work around noon so he eats lunch early) as he was getting up I punched his ass really had and took off running down the hallway. Ran into the bathroom for one I had to pee so... well he didn't follow me. I didn't think much of it. We went out side to go smoke a cigarette. When we got back inside he grabbed my phone and said "oh baby you have a message." It was from my best friend saying "I love you too!" This fool!!! Then he said you might want to read the other messages. He wrote I love yous to my mother "mommy I love you," my father "dad I love you," and his sister "I love you!" For real. After I read them he looked at me and said "you will never punch me in the ass and run again!" This bitch!! HAHA!! I love him so much... Only my husband would come up with something like this... but if I grabbed his phone he would flip FYI!!

Please hit the g+1 if you like this post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment