Thursday, March 6, 2014

Got to Love Nosy Neighbors!!

A little background information...
 
       About a year ago I was in a accident. A car backed into me in Walmarts parting lot. I never got the body worked fixed.
     Steve is my neighbor. He is a older man, really sweet. He is one of those men that would do anything for you, same for his wife.

    Well today my husband was getting ready to go to work and we were saying our goodbyes before he left. Steve came over to talk to us. At first they were just talking about Chris's new toolbox he has for his truck. Then Steve asked me if I wrecked my car on the ice. At first I was kind of confused... then he said the other day he looked out of his window and seen my best friends car behind me and me looking at my bumper. Funny thing is, I just cleaned my car for the first time in a while, and you can now see the scrap from the accident.  I laughed and told him the story about how it happened.

     He also has helped me catch a mouse. One day I noticed that we had an unwanted guest. I put out some traps (the snapping kind??).  This day my best friend was at my house. Well, instead of catching the mouse the regular way and killing it. This mouse gets caught by the tail!!! We weren't about to try to catch this thing. Chris was at work so I went over to Steve's house and asked him if he would come over and catch the mouse. Of course, he said yes. He grabbed a bucket and a broom and scooped this mouse up. He and his wife have some outdoor cats. He let the cats have the mouse.

Please hit the G+1 button if you liked this post
Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment