Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Puppy Love and Puppy Hate

I have a 1 1/2 year old chihuahua named Mitzi. She is the best dog a girl could ever ask for. She is very cuddly. She is always there for me when I get home. On the other hand... When my husband tries to get her attention, no love.

Mitzi- My Baby!!!
My mother got Mitzi and her sister Misty from a family friend. Well all started to think that Mitzi well the good one because she never growled, she barked but never freaked as much as Misty. Misty also lives with two other dogs.

One day we were laying in bed and Mitzi was laying beside me and Chris decided he wanted her beside him. Well, NOT TONIGHT!!! She started growling at him! Since it was the first time she had ever done this of course we had to play with her. So I told him to keep trying to pick her up. She started to bite him. Well I tried to pick her up and she didn't bark or bite me.

Its so funny. Now Chris wants a dog of his own.

If you like this post hit the g+1 button!! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment