Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Annoying Husbands

Does anyone else's husbands ever purposely annoying them. Like, today right before he left as I started typing this he was poking me. We also watch on HLN that story about the two boys, one of them has cancer, the other shaved his head to show the other that he isn't alone. Well, he said he wanted to know what I would look like bald. So he put his hand above my forehead, stared at me, and cocked his head to the side. We both had said that if the other had cancer the other would shave their head.

Also, anytime the song Poker Face comes on the radio or my iTunes... should I even have to tell you what he does? He pokes my face... Everytime.... Its super annoying!!!

The last thing that is super annoying, his wallet. Well not the wallet as much as he won't let me touch it. He is super productive of it. Which yes, is a good thing but i'm his wife and he should trust me. I don't ever over spend. If I did I would understand with the super ninja action.

Anyways, Thats enough of my rant. I love you baby!!!!! Thank you for letting me put you on the spot!!

Please hit the g+1 if you like this post!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment