Monday, January 20, 2014

Monin Blackberry Review

Monin Blackberry Syrup is a drink flavoring that you can add to any beverage. Its more on the sweeter side, but has the perfect blackberry taste. By far my favorite flavoring so far. 


I hate straight Red Bull so I always add this syrup to any regular red bull I have. Its always good in tea and lemonade too.

For all the cocktail drinkers out there this syrup is amazing in them as well. A couple of my favorites to add it to is the Margarita and a Blackberry Long Island. *I will post the recipe of the long island within a few hours of this going up.*

Monin has all different other flavors of syrups. The price for this product varies but what I could find on the web was around 10-20 bucks.

Please hit the g+1 if you like this post!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment