Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What next?

Hey everyone, I know it has been a while since I have been on and wrote a post. I've been struggling trying to figure out what kind of blog I want to make this into.  I love to try new liquor, wine and beer so I was thinking about doing a review blog. Well the problem with that is I don't have a lot of money to go out and buy good liquors to try. Nobody wants a review blog of all cheap liquor. I also have some posts about my husband and the crazy antics he does. That I will probably keep, seeing that my highest seen blog post is about him. Another thing I have put up is about bzzagent and Ipsy. If you want to know more about them then click the links above to read more.

So if I did a blog about off of those things it would be all over the place. I guess I will just write whatever come to mind. If you have any Ideas please write them in the comments.

Remember,
If you like this post make sure you hit that G-1 button!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment